Friday, August 10, 2012

Helpfulness and Cuteness

     Two quick links to things that I found useful and/or pretty. You'll probably be able to sort which falls under which category quite easily. The first is a link that I saw on Facebook, posted by the Organic Authority, and it is in regards to caring for and cleaning one's cast iron skillets. I have a collection of three skillets and one cast iron griddle, and I always blank on a few things, like soap or no soap, and exactly how to reseason it. so, I'm posting this link for both posterity and a PSA for you readers.


How to Clean a Crusty, Rusty Cast Iron Skillet | Sanctuary

     Second, a quick link to something I saw and really loved:


Rustic Stripe Tablecloth

At the intersection of classy with an autumn color scheme, Williams-Sonoma offers the Rustic Stripe Tablecloth. In the same color scheme, you can also find napkins, a table runner, and placemats, if one of those other table-dressing mediums would suit you better. This looks really cute, light, and casual, but able to be dressed up at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment