Saturday, August 4, 2012

Halloween Candles already...oops.

     I just so happened to be by a Yankee Candle today, and they just so happened to be debuting their Halloween Boney Bunch 2012 collection in store. Again, August 4th--way too early, right? But I also just so happened to have a $10 coupon on my phone using the Key Ring application. This is the perfect storm of new candles.



     That would be two large jar candles, one in Pumpkin Buttercream and the other in Spiced Cocoa, a Black Cat Illuma-Lid, a Black Cat Jar Clinger and a set of Dreadful Drip taper candles.


     I think it's the jar clinger that got us the most. My dear husband, who is not a good influence on me, picked this one up. This little guy is sold out online, so if you want to find him, I suggest trying in-store.

No comments:

Post a Comment