Monday, February 22, 2010

Weather gone wild!

     Although it is essentially old news at this point, I tried to thoroughly photo-document the blizzard of 2010 that struck DC and the Eastern seaboard in this album:





2010 January and February: Snowbound!

     A series of photographs featuring me, my husband, and some stir-crazy cats during the biggest snowfall some people have ever seen. My husband and I were stuck in our apartment for ten straight days (although some of those days were spent teleworking on my end), which is unprecedented. We really had a lot of fun, though, being the cold- and snow-loving people that we are. I don't mind saying that I miss it and wouldn't mind another go, weather-permitting. Psst...don't tell anyone in DC that I said this, or else they may come after me with pitchforks.

     Yay for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment