Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Visit to Happy Vally.

     Good afternoon, blogosphere. I've been in the lovely town of State College all weekend. On Friday, the weather was just lovely, and autumn is quickly approaching. State College is pretty much perfect in autumn--the trees are just spectacular, the football is plentiful, and the weather wavers from the rainiest, chilly days, to days of crisp sunlight and blue skies. I appreciate (and have experienced) both extremes this weekend, and I think they both have their charm. When it's rainy, State College is a great place to snuggle in with a blanket and watch the storms. It's also a great place to grab a camera and photograph the natural sublimities when the sun is sunny. You can still find places that aren't too busy in State College (even on a football weekend), and it makes me feel very peaceful. I've spent some of the best years of my life in this town, and I really love coming back.


Mt. Nittany in October


     Also, I had the pleasure of getting a new phone this weekend.



     This is the LG Dare. It has a touch screen, a 3.2 Megapixel camera, and a headphone jack for the MP3 player. Those were the three major selling points that made me like this phone. I just need to get some good ringtones into it and we'll be good to go. My phone number is the same, so don't worry about not being able to contact me. If you were able to contact me by phone before, you will still be able to do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment