Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank goodness I bought that.

     I have a grand passion for bags, but I they also give me great frustration. My optimum situation is to carry a bag back and forth to work. I'd prefer to carry a single bag that fits my lunch for the day, my coffee for the morning, and all of my purse things, which include: my umbrella, a water bottle, my keys, lip balm, hand lotion, a 50ml bottle of Evian Brumisateur (don't knock it until you try it--some days it is a life-saver), Lysol Disinfectant Spray-to-Go (public bathrooms!), a small hair brush, sunglasses (Rx or conventional), a travel shopping bag,...you get the picture. I'm so prepared, you'd think I was a boy scout.

     As you can imagine, no normal purse can handle this much crap. I truly struggle in the summer to find a solution that allows me to be prepared and not have a back ache every night. For the cooler months, though, I bought a bag back in 2007, and it's been invaluable to me ever since:



     Try hard as I might, I could not find a place to buy this specific bag. However, I would recommend Ogio products, so long as they work as well as the bag that I have. We are going on three years of usage, and this bag has been awesome. Unfortunately, I cannot use this bag year-round because of the cross-body strap. The strap likes to hold on to my right boob for dear life and makes me look a little lop-sided in a cotton tee.

     So yes, a good cross-body, fashion-forward messenger bag can really make the difference between being prepared and not being able to find your car keys in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment