Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Where have I been all November?

     Why, getting married, of course! You are now talking to Mrs. Miller, but you can still call me tishtacular. :)

     And as I've been talking about all autumn, my wedding had a fall theme. Below, I'd like to share a few pictures with you to show how that was accomplished.

Item 1: My Centerpieces

Twenty-two of these were lovingly created by my mother and my aunts.

Item 2: My Favors

Yes, that is a leaf-shaped bottle of maple syrup, purchased from The Maple Guys, a company that was a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend them for all of your maple-syrup-favor needs.

End Result: An Indoor Fall Wonderland

This photo was snapped during the ceremony.


     We really had the best time, and although it went quickly, I truly appreciate the effort and joy that went into making the day so special for us.

     And finally, I found what looks like an awesomely easy dinner recipe: Tortellini Stir-Fry. As I'm trying to keep to my budget this month, I'm going to try not to charge anything else until Monday. I've got $20, my pantry, and my freezer to cook dinners for the next six days. I'm sure the Thanksgiving holiday will help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment